Windows Boot configuration
If you have installed more than one windows edition on your pc then you should learn how to set default operating system which has to load when you switched on your system, learn how to delete bootable menus of other operating system, configure timeout settings and etc.,
- Go to Run Command or Win+R
- Type "msconfig" without quotes and go to boot menu
- Now set your default operating system from the list of windows editions
- Delete the boot able menus of other windows operating system which is corrupted or you don't want it.
- If you system is switched off by some incident then system always start with many advance option like safe boot and windows for that you have 30 seconds timeout for this screen and you can set your own timeout seconds in this boot menu.