Multiple Sign In for Google Talk in Windows OS
Having more than one account in Google but not able to chat/talk with multiple account using Google Talk.Google Officially launched this Multiple Gmail Account on the same browser but for Google Talk its not launched but some of the Geek have found a solution with for Multiple Google Talk sign In.
Learn how you can do this....
- Desktop Icon or Window Start button > All Programs > Google Talk
- Right click and go to properties
- In Property dialog box replace the / startmenu to / nomutex - example like this from this "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /startmenu " to "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex"
- That's It.Restart your Google Talk if it is already open.
- Now open multiple times Gtalk application (It will open new gtalk application each time you click the Gtalk icon) and sign in with multiple Google account.
Here is a video tutorial For you