Ubuntu linux operating system allows you to enter as a user not as a root or admin.Sometime we wants to copy or move files from media drives to linux partition file system then the file system doesn't allowing us because of security as well as inorder to avoid package corrupt.
- Open up a Terminal or Konsole window and type this command "sudo nano /usr/share/applications/Nautilus-root.desktop" without quote.
- Enter your password then paste this below text in the terminal editor
- Press "Ctrl+x" then press y and hit enter to save the file
- Now go to Application > System Tools > File Browser (Root)
- Now you have full permission to edit,create and delete files.This powerfull tricks is the innovation of Nautilus.