Best of Google chrome tricks that will help you to get things faster and these tricks doesn't require any extension
Execute unapproved chrome extension
Speed your chrome
View the Hidden Password
Composing emails from the address bar
Chrome as Media player
Load pages faster with Google cache
- Print Document as PDF
- When you want the webpage to be downloaded as pdf, then click the print option or Ctrl + P to see the print dialog and choose "Save as PDF" from the list of avaialble printers.
- The Latest version of chrome is not allowing to install unapproved extension. Enabled the Developer mode under chrome settings and then drag-and-drop the chrome extension (*.crx file) into your chrome browser to run the unapproved chrome extension.
- Chrome use separate process thread for each tab, so whenever you feel they browser isn't responding then go to Chrome Task Manager or Shift + Esc and click the End Process which is consuming more memory and then reload the tab when it is required.
- Go to url and mailto: and hit enter and Gmail automatically opens the compose window if you have logged in Gmail already and there you type to contact from your Gmail contact.
- Google chrome supports video, audio, PDF, text and images, so just do the drag and drop the files from computer to chrome.
- Some time we found the website is offline and some time we found our internet connection is slow, so just type cache:yoururlwebsite.com and Google automatically loads the page form Google server instantly